Mallu Hot Photos Biography
Saranya Mohan (born February 02, 1989) is from Kerala, who has acted in Malayalam and Tamil films. She is probably best known for her performances in Yaaradi Nee Mohini and Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu.
She was born in a Malayalam speaking iyer family in Alappuzha, Kerala. She made her debut in the film Oru Naal Oru Kanavu, in which she acted as a sister of Srikanth (Cheenu). She is also acted in "Kadhaluku Mariyathai" movie as a child artist who appeared in "Aananda kuyelin pattu" song.
Her next performance was in the movie Yaaradi Nee Mohini, her character as Pooja provided comedy essence for the movie.
Saranya Mohan, who was discovered by director Fazil in Malayalam cinema, appears as Nayantara's sister with a crush on the hero in the recent Dhanush-starrer Yaaradi Nee Mohini. She has also appeared in many Tamil movies like Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu, Panchamirtham and Eeram.
After Oru Naal Oru Kanavu, Saranya took a break in her acting career to concentrate on her studies. "I was studying at the time I was a child artist. Now I am doing my final year in Literature so can afford to restart my career," she said Vennila Kabadi Kuzhu, directed by Susindran, is about a kabaddi team and Saranya is the heroine in this sports film. "My character is very important in the story. I play a village girl with more expressions than dialogues. Vennila Kabaddi Kuzhu has an excellent team and a strong script. I want to play good characters. Acting is more important than glamour," she said.
Tags : Actress Saranya Mohan, Saranya Mohan Photo Gallery, Saranya Mohan Stills, Saranya Mohan New Movies, Saranya Mohan Latest Projects, Saranya Mohan in Saree, Saranya Mohan Sexy Images, Saranya Mohan Hot Photos, Saranya Mohan Address, Saranya Mohan Mobile Phone Number, Saranya Mohan Tamil Movie Stills, Saranya Mohan Movie Songs, Saranya Mohan Advertisements, Saranya Mohan Cute Images, Saranya Mohan Unseen Photos.
Aarti was born on 21 nov, 1982. She was Miss India Worldwide 2000, the cute bubbly girl from the "Liril" Masti Mein Tunn ad and "Nasha Hi Nasha" video, will steal hearts in Nakul Kapoor's Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai.
Aarti was modeling since the age of 3 years. She was the Farex Baby, and appeared in several commercials like, Maggi Noodles, Pepsodent Tooth Paste, Clean and Clear Facewash, Amul Frostick Ice-cream, Lml Trendy Scooter, Krach Cream.
After completing her education, Aarti shot into fame when she was crowned Miss India in 2000. She then appeared in the music video of Sukhwinder Singh's "Nashi Hi Nasha"; one titled 'Madhubala', one for Adnan Sami's "Roothe Hue Hai Kyo" from the album Tera Chehra.
She made her debut in Bollywood with Tumse Achcha Kaun Hai in 2002, but before that she had also acted in a cameo role in Akansha and Lajja in 1989 and 2001 respectively. She portrayed the roles of an NRI tapori in Awara Paagal Deewana, of a woman with a split personality in Raja Bhaiya, a conservative Muslim belle who is a bar dancer, in love with an underworld don in Shootout at Lokhandwala, or a Christian housewife in Daddy Cool.
0 Reshma, No need to introduce to mallu fans. She is queen of beauty. Reshma did so many movies among so many actresses she acts naturally with apt expressions. Reshma came from a middle class family with no proper food daily. Her father is Coconut merchant in Cochin. Now presently, Reshma is one among the most saleable hot girl in mallu industry. All her films were super hits. People will be waiting for her new movies like any other superstars movies.
1. She has created a great wave in the malayalam film industry. She is next to Shakeela and following her foot steps with some departures. Though her position is very strong in the industry The sexy mallu actress is facing very tough competetion from Shakeela, Maria , Sindhu , Prathiba , Sheela , Navya and others.
2 Shakeela , Reshma , Sindhu and Jyothishree acted together in the hot mallu movies “Chilkamma” which needless to say was a superhit. Even one among them was enough to make a film hit and just imgine it if all of them join together…!!!
3 I was just reading about Shakeela I was so shocked by her statements then I read all the available sources. She said:
4. “We don’t get the roles that we can act and are used only to sell the film by exposing our body. And one day we are discarded by the public, who run after new girls.”
5. What shocked me is her unwillingness to be vulgar, and her deep desire to be known as an actress and to act in good movies wherein she can come out with acting talent. Recently she decided to stop acting in B-grade movies and limited herself to Comedy roles. Ultimately I was left with obsession…Are all these Mallu girls doing these movies out of love or forced by their poverty..?!! What is true about Shakeela is true about almost all hot mallu actress
6. The hardest truth is that they know that their photos will never be displayed at homes like any other actresses like Kajol , Aishwarya, Rani etc.
7. They are also human beings, only for the sake of enough food, to survive they have taken a different path to entertain the cinema industry.
8 . All Actresses and Actors are great and small they shared their lives with us..